Performance, Audit and Rating Services for Your Existing Homes and Remodels
EnergyLogic offers a variety of services for people who already own a home and are concerned about efficiency, comfort or safety. EnergyLogic accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Comprehensive Energy Audit
- The audit includes blower door testing and infrared scanning as needed.
- This inspection is designed to provide you with the maximum amount of information about your home. It also offers suggestions of what you can do to improve it. We invite you to accompany your EnergyLogic Rater in order to fully understand the issues and solutions.
- You receive a complete report about your home which outlines what we found and includes our recommendations.
- Price varies depend on size of home
Energy Rating Service (add $200 to Performance Inspection prices)
Your EnergyLogic Rater will perform a complete energy rating of your home and provide a written report and Energy Rating certificate.
- A short phone consultation will determine the nature of your problem and assess your needs.
- A site visit includes the following services:
- Visual and infrared inspections of insulation systems
- Air-sealing capacity by means of blower door testing
- Testing for proper operation of Heating and Cooling Systems
- Combustion safety testing
- Duct work inspection
- Your report includes:
- Computer modeling of your home with an assessment of its current condition
- Computer analysis of potential improvements with a detailed description of the economic impact of each suggested improvement
- Durable Energy Rating certificate which verifies your home’s performance to future buyers
- Our list of recommended contractors
Long Term Planning ($85/hour)
- EnergyLogic works with you to assess your current situation, to explore the possibilities for your home and to create a plan
- Possible situations:
- I want to make my home as efficient as possible, but I know that I’ll be moving in a few years.
- I’m staying in this house, but I don’t know for how long. What should I do?
- I’m staying in my house forever. I want to make my house as sustainable as possible. My budget is limited.
- I want to create a sustainable paradise and money is no object.
- We will work with you, your home, your circumstances and your goals, to help you move from Point A to Point B. You will end up with a thorough knowledge of your home, an understanding of what is possible and a multi-year plan for making it happen.
EnergyLogic can perform the following tests and services based on your needs. Taken individually or in combination, these services identify ways to make your home safer, more efficient and more comfortable.
- Heating and Cooling load calculations ($85/hour) – These statistics determine the actual requirements of each room and the whole house
- System Testing ($100/hour)
- Air flow testing of air-handlers
- Flow testing of supplies and returns
- Duct leakage testing
- Combustion safety testing
- Complete pressure diagnostics of the home including room-to-room and pressure boundary testing.
- Data logging ($85/hour)
Do you need to know what’s going on over a long period of time? Our Data Logging System shows a variety of conditions including temperature and relative humidity. The fee covers trips and reporting.
- Blower Door Testing ($85/hour)
EnergyLogic will conduct blower door testing to guide your air-sealing efforts. Air-sealing your home is one of the most cost-effective and rapid means of reducing energy use and improving comfort.